Monday, May 31, 2010

Paddle boat trip

Here are some pictures of our maiden paddle boat voyage. I was following someone taking a load of stuff to the landfill and they had this paddle boat on top. I pulled up next to them at a stop sign and asked them if they were really going to throw it away and asked if I could have it. So I brought it home, did some minor repairs and wheeled it down to the lake on the girl's little red wagon with the canoe as a rescue boat in case it started to sink. We had a ball sneaking up the pelicans and turtles and Avery even got to see a 20"+ trout jump right in front of our boat.






















This is where I make all my phone calls on Sunday while watching all the sailboats and birds go by.

Check out our blog at crgllswrth.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment